Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban The Person Above You

+22
Stormstar
Jayfang
Olivenose
Crescentmoon
Drizzleflame
Hunterstrike
Dragonwing
Darkgaze
Brightmoss
Cherrystar
Hollow
Oak
Wrenfall
Ice that freezes pond
Solsticeflower
Fallingheart
Mist
KestrelFeather
Echostar
Iceflow
Phantom
Fawnstar
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 40]

1Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Ban The Person Above You Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:43 am

Wrenfall

Wrenfall
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

Bringing this over from DRP..... You simply ban the person above you for a reason. It's pretty easy, you'll get it.

I ban myself because nobody is above me. T.T

576Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Dragonwing

ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

i ban you because you need to stop talking in German

577Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because we can talk in German if we want

578Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

i ban you because i'm typing to the beat of Unity

579Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:32 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because that's your fault

580Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

I ban you cause i hav emy cat next to me.

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

581Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

i verbieten Sie, weil das ist nicht wirklich ein Grund, jemanden zu verbieten

582Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

i verbieten Sie , denn ich liebe meine Katze XD .

P. S. erhalten in der Chat-Box !

583Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

i verbieten dir, weil ich liebe meine Katze auch and do you even know what I'm saying?

584Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:11 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Ja ich. Ich verbieten Sie verursachen Katzen sind fantastisch!

585Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

i zu verbieten, weil ich wette, dass Sie mit Hilfe eines Übersetzers sind und ja Katzen sind alles

586Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

i verbieten Sie , weil Sie wäre richtig über den Übersetzer zu sein .

587Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because i only use a translator for certain words and sentences

588Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:49 pm

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

i ban you because good for you

589Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:55 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

i ban you because YOU DOUBLE POSTED! jk

590Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:58 pm

Olivenose

Olivenose
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

i ban you because, if i could, i would just LOVE to slap you right now. oh wait, I can! *slaps dragonwing*

591Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:00 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

i ban you because what was that for?

592Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:02 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

i ban you because it was for no reason it all

593Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

I ban you because   Neutral  *not amused*

594Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:07 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

i ban you because- dah gash! Tiko! sorry my cat just scared the living daylights out of me. I ban you because, well, my cat, Tiko, just scared the living daylights out of me

595Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I said so

596Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

I ban you cause we are partners in crime. (figure of speach)

597Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:00 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because we're awesome (What?)

598Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

I ban you cause your face!

599Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:04 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you 'cause I'm bored

600Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:48 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you because try not to be bored here; there is so much for you to do on the forum!

And nice to meet you! Cheer!

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

601Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because i'm having fun

602Ban The Person Above You - Page 24 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I am too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum