Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Woodkit, Snowkit, and Sandkit Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Woodkit, Snowkit, and Sandkit Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woodkit, Snowkit, and Sandkit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Woodkit, Snowkit, and Sandkit Empty Woodkit, Snowkit, and Sandkit Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:58 pm

Sandstreak

Sandstreak
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

The kits had been born earlier that morning. Marigoldfur looked proudly at the three small bundles nestled in the nest and snuggled up against her. She smiled.
"I've heard that there have been new kits," the leader said as he stepped into the nursery.
"Yes," replied Marigoldfur softly.
"What are their names?" He asked
"Woodkit," Marigoldfur said, as she pointed to the largest one, who was dark brown. "Snowkit," she said as she gestured to the smallest one, who was pure white. "And... hmm... I haven't thought of a name for this little one yet."
"What about Sandkit," another queen sitting in the nursery said.
"Sandkit, that's a perfect name. It fit's my little darling so perfectly!" Cried Marigoldfur happily.

The medicine cat raced over to Cleanfoot the second he entered camp.
"Cleanfoot, have you heard? You're a father now!" she exclaimed excitedly.
Cleanfoot raced immediately to the nursery, he was very happy. He burst through and gasped when he saw Marigoldfur and the kits.
"Marigoldfur, their... their perfect!"
"I know, Cleanfoot," Marigold said joyfully. "I'll tell you their names."

TO BE UPDATED SOON...

2Woodkit, Snowkit, and Sandkit Empty Re: Woodkit, Snowkit, and Sandkit Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Fawnbreeze

Fawnbreeze
RiverClan Queen
RiverClan Queen

This is a great backstory! Better than I could ever do Very Happy

http://warriorcatsuniteasone.weebly.com

3Woodkit, Snowkit, and Sandkit Empty Re: Woodkit, Snowkit, and Sandkit Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:42 pm

Sandstreak

Sandstreak
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

Oh my god, I forgot I even wrote this... Well, now that I've started it, I've probably got to finish it. Thank you for the compliment, and the reminder!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum