Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior cat two truths and a lie

+4
Iceshard
Stormstar
Echostar
Fallingheart
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Warrior cat two truths and a lie Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:45 pm

Echostar

Echostar
Main Admin
ThunderClan Leader

Main AdminThunderClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

So all you do is say two true facts about warrior cats and one lie. Please number your facts. The next person guesses the lie.

I'll start:
1. Cinderheart is Lionhearts mate.
2. Leafpool is a medicine cat.
3. Firestar has three apprentices.

https://warriorcatcreater.forumotion.com

26Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

1 is a lie. Grey Wing only named five Clans: SkyClan, ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan. StarClan was named by Moth Flight.

27Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I was right!

28Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

someone else do it. I can't think of anything right now lol

29Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Neither can I

30Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Sandstreak

Sandstreak
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

Oh yeah, I forgot about Moth Flight naming StarClan.

1. Stormcloud stays in ThunderClan and it is suggested that the main reason he stays is because he falls in love with Cherryfall.
2. Dovewing and Tigerheart only have two living kits, because the third one dies at birth.
3. Spottedleaf was killed by a cat who was banished from ThunderClan when she was a warrior.

31Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:32 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I have no idea what you're talking about with number one, and with number three, you should be more specific. Like say she was killed AGAIN or she was killed as a StarClan cat. Tigerheart and Dovewing don't have kits so...
It's not three.  I don't think it's one...
2?

32Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:54 am

Sandstreak

Sandstreak
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

Yeah, it is 2.
Tigerstar and Dovewing never have any kits.
The first one takes place in Bramblestar's storm, so if you haven't read that it might not make sense.
The third one, it's about when Spottedleaf is killed the second time. Sorry for being unclear on that.

33Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:53 am

Flowerscar

Flowerscar
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

1. Firestar's kittypet name was Rusty.

2. The book Sunrise was originally called "Cruel Season".

3. Dustpelt was not litter-mates with Ravenpaw

http://littleblackcatsmind.blogspot.com

34Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:37 am

Sandstreak

Sandstreak
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

2?

35Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:32 am

stormysky

stormysky

Cool
1. Bright stream was expecting when she died
2. jagged peak never gets hurt
3. Warrior's power of three has only two cats with power's
Sorry u have to read dawn of the clans 1-2

Last edited by stormysky on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something again)

36Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Silverleopard

Silverleopard

The lie is Jagged Peak never gets hurt.

1. Firestar got squished by a tree.
2. Hollyleaf didn't get squished by rocks.
3. Dustpaw teased Firepaw when he came into the Clan.

37Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:18 pm

stormysky

stormysky

The lie is number 2. Right

38Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:17 am

Silverleopard

Silverleopard

stormysky wrote:The lie is number 2. Right

Actually the lie is number one. Hollyleaf really didn't get squished by rocks, she survived (until Hawkfrost killed her). And the burning tree didn't squish Firestar, it fell in front of him.

39Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:18 am

stormysky

stormysky

Then how did he die. Lol

40Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:43 pm

Silverleopard

Silverleopard

Firestar died of bloodloss from the injuries, colapsing right after delivering the final death-blow to Tigerstar.

http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Firestar

It says:
Cause of Death: Wounds

It also says:

Kate stated that Firestar was not killed by the burning tree, but instead died of his wounds from the battle. Dovewing only imagined she saw him get up and walk away, and the lightning striking the tree snapped her back into reality.

Smile your welcome Wink

41Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:38 pm

stormysky

stormysky

Oh okkkkkkkkkk
1. You have been friendzoned
2. I Am some times a idiot
3. Tui t. Sutherland is not part of erin hunter

42Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Silverleopard

Silverleopard

Um.. i don't care that i'm friendzoned, that's all i wanted. Ok, and what is Tui t. Sutherland?

43Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:07 pm

stormysky

stormysky

Yes but read urgent help post please

44Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Silverleopard

Silverleopard

Reading it now

45Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:16 pm

stormysky

stormysky

Thank you so much

46Warrior cat two truths and a lie - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior cat two truths and a lie Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Silverleopard

Silverleopard

No problem Storm!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum