Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Welcome to Tribe of the Rushing Water Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Welcome to Tribe of the Rushing Water Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Tribe of the Rushing Water

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to Tribe of the Rushing Water Empty Welcome to Tribe of the Rushing Water Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Mist

Mist
Prey-Hunter
Prey-Hunter

Welcome to Tribe of the Rushing Water

You've walked for miles already up a hill with rocks. You look behind you to see the forest that you've left behind in the distance. Looking up ahead, you see a small stream of water and realizing that you are thirsty you start running to the water source. Taking licks out of water, you raise your head to smell a scent nearby and then heard a shout. "Here!" one cat hissed. You turn around to see a black tom with menacing eyes glaring at you and behind him were a group of cats all looking at you with mixed expressions; some shocked, some outrageous and some neutral. The cat that glared at you called out to one of his comrades behind him and said, "Take her to Stoneteller. She'll know what to do."
Two cats with gleaming eyes looked at you with curiosity and then one gruffly told you, "Walk. Don't try to run or we'll kill you." You flinched but did as they told. It was only a few more minutes before all three of you guys arrived at a cave and then the other cat pushed you in. "Mist," he called out, "we have found a lurking cat in the territory." A charming voice called out from the other side, "Take it in. I want to see."
As the door opened, you looked at the tabby with purple eyes. "Go, my gaurds. Continue on with your task. Thank you." As both cats left, you pawed the ground and there was silence. Finally, she spoked out loud to you, "First, tell me your name. Then, tell me why you were here. And hurry up with it can you?" You looked up with nervous eyes, "I'm Leaf. I've come up to this area because I've figured it you be a more peaceful place to live. You see, I-" Then the tabby cutted you off with a paw in the air, "I only asked you two questions. I figured you came from the forest; the scent's all over you." she wrinkled her nose. "Wash it off will you? My name is Mist That Flows Over Water. Otherwise, just Mist. I'm the Stoneteller, leader of Tribe of the Rushing Water. Hurry and get that scent off you, we'll be having a ceremony for you later. I already have a name. Oh and by the way, welcome to the tribe. Now go."

Information

The Tribe of Rushing Water is a small tribe that lives in the mountains. They don't belong anywhere close to the clans in the forest, therefore, not believing in StarClan. Instead, the tribe believes in Tribe of Endless Hunting. The Stoneteller or Teller of the Pointed Stones is the leader of this tribe and is also the medicine cat that have the ability to see what ancestors are telling him/her to follow.
When a tribe cat is borned, the mother gives him/her a name. They become a to-be, an apprentice in the forest ways of saying words, and then a cave-gaurds or a prey-hunter.

Territory

The Tribe of Rushing Water lives up in the mountain where only few cats live. They live in a large cave with different dens such as for the medicine cat/Stoneteller, the mothers of the newborns and the prey-hunters/cave-gaurds. This territory ranges across the mountains, including a gentle stream for a water source.

Prey

• Mouse ~ Common

• Bird ~ Common

• Fish ~ Common

• Frog ~ Rare

• Toads ~ Rare

• Eagle ~ Uncommon

• Finches ~ Common

• Rabbits ~ Common

Allegiances

Stoneteller/Medicine Cat ~ Mist
Prey-Hunter ~ FallingFalcon
Cave-Gaurds ~
To-Be ~
Kit ~

Last edited by Mist on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Welcome to Tribe of the Rushing Water Empty Re: Welcome to Tribe of the Rushing Water Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Fallingheart

Fallingheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Well ill be prey-hunter? But long stuff above yeah?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum