Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Description Game
by Silverleopard Today at 11:03 am

» Warrior Cat Theme Game
by Silverleopard Yesterday at 3:11 pm

» Quotes
by Silverleopard Yesterday at 3:09 pm

» Charter template
by Silverleopard Yesterday at 3:07 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:34 pm

» Urgent help needed
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:56 pm

» Warrior cat two truths and a lie
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 pm

» One letter change
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:24 pm

» ThunderClan cats
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:20 pm

» Character Looks
by stormysky Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:48 am

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior Cats Creator » Fun Stuff! » The Game Section » Ban The Person Above You

Ban The Person Above You

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

1 Ban The Person Above You on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:43 am

Wrenfall

SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior
First topic message reminder :

Bringing this over from DRP..... You simply ban the person above you for a reason. It's pretty easy, you'll get it.

I ban myself because nobody is above me. T.T

901 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because I'll only understand if they make sense to me

902 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:01 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because enod ma I nehw rehtegot meht tup. And ||||| near

903 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because why are you doing backwards messages again?

904 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because dunno. |||||| them all

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard I can feel it through your hands. There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through you brain it's like rocket fuel. Right now you could run faster and you can fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life and you are so alert it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a superpower! Your superpower! There is danger in this room. And guess what? It's you."
"I don't belong here."

905 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because fair enough.

906 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because MY GAME WONT PAUSE! ||||||| kness is

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard I can feel it through your hands. There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through you brain it's like rocket fuel. Right now you could run faster and you can fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life and you are so alert it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a superpower! Your superpower! There is danger in this room. And guess what? It's you."
"I don't belong here."

907 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:14 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because what game are you playing?

908 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:21 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because MCSM, it's working now; it was going to the pause menu but the game was still going. |||||||| codes of credits past one means one so search

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

909 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:31 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because I personally fell like Minecraft Story Mode eliminates the purpose of Minecraft, but if I think of it as a separate game it looks cool

910 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:35 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because it IS cool, way cooler than Minecraft itself. It puts more fun in Minecraft. ||||||||| ied to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

911 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because I've never tried it myself but it looks interesting

912 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because I finished the strangeness. This round at least. You get what I'm saying, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

913 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:48 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because I understand what you're saying

914 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because do you get the code thing? Did you put the word segments together?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

915 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:20 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because I don't know I haven't played the game

916 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:27 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
Ok ban you because I'm talking about the bits of sentences I've been putting in nine of my posts in this topic! It has nothing to do with the game!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

917 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:30 pm

Cinderwood

SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because Hi

918 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because we meet at last... Lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

919 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because yes we do, hello Iceshard

920 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because I hope you know that I already knew that uoy si doowrednic

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

921 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:55 pm

Cinderwood

SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because wenk uoy taht wonk I

922 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:57 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because ot wenk uoy taht wonk I

923 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:24 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because too*

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

924 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because I grammar good

925 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:29 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because correcting I uoy saw
Try decoding that

926 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
I ban you because you just failed, it's I was correcting you

927 Re: Ban The Person Above You on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:34 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I ban you because I can do better. But if I had done better, you wouldn't have figured it out and I wanted you to figure it out

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum