Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban The Person Above You

+22
Stormstar
Jayfang
Olivenose
Crescentmoon
Drizzleflame
Hunterstrike
Dragonwing
Darkgaze
Brightmoss
Cherrystar
Hollow
Oak
Wrenfall
Ice that freezes pond
Solsticeflower
Fallingheart
Mist
KestrelFeather
Echostar
Iceflow
Phantom
Fawnstar
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 40]

1Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Ban The Person Above You Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:43 am

Wrenfall

Wrenfall
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

Bringing this over from DRP..... You simply ban the person above you for a reason. It's pretty easy, you'll get it.

I ban myself because nobody is above me. T.T

876Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because you like Pokemon don't you

877Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:27 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because 14-15!

878Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:01 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because that means what exactly?

879Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because you'll never know....

880Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:17 pm

NightShard

NightShard

I ban you because you're accusing me of liking pokemon.

881Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because yes I am, do you?

882Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:43 pm

NightShard

NightShard

I ban you because what you said didn't make sense.

883Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Dragonwing

Dragonwing
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

I ban you because he's saying that he is, and asking if you like Pokemon

884Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:01 am

NightShard

NightShard

I ban you because i don't like pokemon that much. LALALALA LALALALA LALALALA LALALALA LALALALA LALALALA LALALALA LALALALA LALALALA LALALALA

885Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:27 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I kind of like Pokemon but I absolutely hate the new version of the card game.

886Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:16 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because Dar

887Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because Dar?

888Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because the dar

889Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:14 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because what is the Dar?

890Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because from the first until the search the

891Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because none of your comments on this game make any sense anymore

892Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because just. Pay. Attention.

893Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I'll try

894Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:43 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because |the dar

895Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:45 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I still don't know what that is

896Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because ||from the first until the last search the

897Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because why are your posts on this game like, trailing off?

898Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:35 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because ||| I was so

899Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I'll no longer try to understand your posts here

900Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:22 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because you will understand, ifyouaresmart, when I'm done and |||| blind he l

901Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I'll only understand if they make sense to me

902Ban The Person Above You - Page 36 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:01 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because enod ma I nehw rehtegot meht tup. And ||||| near

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum