Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Yesterday at 2:44 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by Cherrystar Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:47 pm

» Urgent help needed
by Silverleopard Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:15 pm

» Character Looks
by Silverleopard Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:25 pm

» Description Game
by Silverleopard Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 am

» Warrior Cat Theme Game
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:11 pm

» Quotes
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:09 pm

» Charter template
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:34 pm

» Warrior cat two truths and a lie
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior Cats Creator » Joining the Community » Character Creation » Stormysky's escape

Stormysky's escape

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Stormysky's escape on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:06 am

stormysky

All right well how about I start the story and you guys will add on, maybe????

2 Re: Stormysky's escape on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:25 am

stormysky

Stormykit jumped on Lionblaze and yelled "Admit that I'm the greatest warrior ever!!!". "Ok ok , your the greatest warrior ever," Lionblaze meowed sarcastically. Later that night a dream came to her and gave her a prophetic : 2 from each clan will gather and return victorious, but 1 will be left to return alone. The next night  Stormykit was playing with her sister Silverkit as their parents watched and right as they turned their backs a giant eagle came down and grabbed Silverkit and then Stormykit kept into the air and dug her claws into the birds wing.

Last edited by stormysky on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Used wrong wording)

3 Re: Stormysky's escape on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:41 am

stormysky

She climbed on it's back and pushed her sis up with her then right as she jumped off of the birds back the bird burst into flames as lightning struck!

4 Someone help me on my story on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:22 pm

stormysky

Please help me (Cherrystar, EchoStar please) !!!

5 Re: Stormysky's escape on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 pm

stormysky

She fell down and when she finally saw the camp she called out for help. Bumbblestripe came out and saw them falling. Then she thumped into something and everything went black. She woke up and shuttered realizing that what happened was real . She was in the medicine den and cinderheart was standing over her crying. "Mom I'm awake please stop crying" she said. " oh " exlamed cinderheart oddly. "Lionblaze! Come here Stormykit is awake!!!" She cried. Lionblaze ran over and smiled. "How many moons have I been asleep!!" She whispered. " 10" Lionblaze answered now frowning.

6 Re: Stormysky's escape on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:46 am

stormysky

She stood up and walked out to be greated by the apprentices fernpaw, scorrelpaw and hollypaw. Startled they finally realized that it was her, nodded ,and left.
Later that night a warrior ceremony.
Also, not on topic ( not ) please if you help me make it at least 3 sentences thank you

7 Re: Stormysky's escape on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:12 pm

stormysky

Later that night cloudstar called a meeting.

8 Re: Stormysky's escape on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:34 pm

stormysky

"I Cloudstar call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices they have trained hard on understand the ways of your noble code and i commend them to you as a warrior in their turn hollypaw, fernpaw and sorrelpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code even at the cost of your lives?" He speached. "I do "they said in unison. " then buy the powers of starclan i give you your warrior names, from now on you you will be known as Hollyblade, Ferndapple and sorrelheart. Stormykit's mentor will be Cloudtail."

Last edited by stormysky on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total

9 Re: Stormysky's escape on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:51 am

stormysky

The next day Cloudtail came to take her on patrol. He stopped by the apprentices den, knocked on the door and called quietly to her to wake up. When they left with the other warriors.
SSorry ababout this problem

10 Re: Stormysky's escape on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Silverleopard

Cloudtail 'knocked on the door' are these cats with hands? And since when dos the camp have doors?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silverleopard is a light grayish-silver she-cat with lighter gray
             leopard-like spots, muzzle and orange eyes with amber flecks.

"They don't know." she said as she pressed her silver paw against his. "We're safe." He lay down with her and wrapped his long tail around her shoulder. "I know.." "I have something very important to tell you." she whispered in his ear, "Yes..?" She sighed and spoke.

Memories never change, but attitudes do.~Silverleopard
http://warriorcatcreater.forumotion.com

11 Re: Stormysky's escape on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 pm

stormysky

1. That's chritisum 
2. Well sorry

12 Re: Stormysky's escape on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:45 am

Silverleopard

What is chritisum?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silverleopard is a light grayish-silver she-cat with lighter gray
             leopard-like spots, muzzle and orange eyes with amber flecks.

"They don't know." she said as she pressed her silver paw against his. "We're safe." He lay down with her and wrapped his long tail around her shoulder. "I know.." "I have something very important to tell you." she whispered in his ear, "Yes..?" She sighed and spoke.

Memories never change, but attitudes do.~Silverleopard
http://warriorcatcreater.forumotion.com

13 Re: Stormysky's escape on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:55 pm

stormysky

Sorry criticism ok

14 Re: Stormysky's escape on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 am

stormysky

Back to the story .
As they walked she smelled something odd. It was Windclan sent! "Shut up. Smell that" she shouted over the voices. Then she spotted a pair of eyes looking directly across the stream. But they want cats they were twolegs eyes. She saw the net slung over it's back. it had 6 cats in it! Oh no we're all going to be catched!

15 Re: Stormysky's escape on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:56 am

stormysky

Sorry hears the real prophecy : 2 from each clan will gather and return victorious, but 1 will be left to return alone. You must gather ravenpaw, princess, and Jake or the lake will floud and turn sour then you all will die.

16 Re: Stormysky's escape on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:14 pm

stormysky

she woke up from the dream and wished that her head didn't hurt so bad. when she walked out cloudtail was waiting for her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum