Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Um, Hi... Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Um, Hi... Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Um, Hi...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Um, Hi... Empty Um, Hi... Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:17 am

FallingNight

FallingNight
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Hi, I guess! I'm FallingNight! I am also very new, very confused, but trying my best Sweat Drop Shrug whelp. If there's anyone like me, I need friendship, people ^^

2Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Yes! A new person! Sorry to come at you so excited, as you can probably tell this site is currently quite inactive. Anyway, I'm Stormstar, welcome to the forum, I may not be an admin but I know my way around here so come to me or Cherrystar if you have questions.

3Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:45 pm

FallingNight

FallingNight
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Nah, it's ok. This site is kinda deserted, but I just recommended it to 2 friends of mine, so hopefully you'll be having some new members soon! Very Happy Also, thanks. ^^

Last edited by FallingNight on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

4Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I've got an idea that might attract new members, but I'm not sure that Cherrystar will go for it.

5Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:05 am

FallingNight

FallingNight
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

What is it? I can help!

6Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:24 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

OK, if you can do something to help that'd be great but I'm not sure what you can do, basically I want to create a new Clan, I think that if we have something unique to this forum and this forum alone could attract people who are looking for something different from the usual seven living and two dead Clans, I know we've already got The Universals but all the people who played characters in that Clan are long since inactive. I've got two ideas:
SnowClan: the name given to the band of rogues living with the Tribe of Rushing Water. For some reason they had decided to follow the Tribe to their new homes and after Whitepaw, Cinderwood's apprentice from SeaClan, came to the Tribe under the name Frost that Forms on Grass and encountered these rogues and went back to the Tribe to ask who they were. He found out that they had always been there and aggressive towards the Tribe, Frost decided to whip them into an organized group, he came alone and because of the brief time he'd spent in BloodClan could take on all of them, he took over by force but turned them into a merge of Clan and Tribe traditions and ruled with compassion and care as Snowstar. My main problem with implementing this Clan would be that I'd have to kill Cinderwood or Stormstar somehow.
MoonClan: The name given to the ancient cats who came before the Tribe. While they were going on the journey to the mountains, some of the cats slipped away and went to live beyond the Moonpool. Over time their group grew and the more constant exposure to the Moonpool made them mystics, basically a whole Clan of medicine cats, they knew about both the Clans and the Tribe and followed them wherever they went because they'd been given the orders from both StarClan and the Tribe of Endless Hunting, basically to keep an eye on them. Eventually StarClan told Cinderwood about them and she went to find them, she was always quite in touch with StarClan so she decided to stay and become their leader as Cinderstar. This one I feel could be quite interesting to implement, in these RPs I've found that StarClan is vary rarely communicated with, strangely enough, this could inspire people to do more with the spirit cats.

7Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:18 am

FallingNight

FallingNight
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

I think that's a great idea! MoonClan personally has won my heart ^^ I think it would be a cool thing to add. If it does get added, I'd love to be part of it Very Happy So if there's anything I can do, let me know!

8Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:00 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Then it seems like we've made a consensus to convince Cherrystar to add in MoonClan.

9Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Moondust

Moondust
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

No No No

http://4-clans.forumotion.com

10Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:16 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

You're not giving up on this are you?

11Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:06 am

Moondust

Moondust
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Nope, you need to earn it like I said

http://4-clans.forumotion.com

12Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Storm, you can't decide things like this, creating your own clan on this forum. You can in your own forum or whatever, but you can't implement it here. I apologize but there are reasons behind this of which I have stated before.

If you would all like, we can revive the Universals, give new positions to new members and remove the old ones. Seriously.

We already have TOO MANY clans and groups, there will not be any more until this forum gets like 40 active members and then some.

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

13Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I didn't decide that this was going to happen I just wanted to recommend this because I think that having something new here that no other forum has could be interesting and/or attract new members but I do understand your verdict and the reasoning behind it, I just thought it could help.

14Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:45 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

See, I get what you're saying as well, and I tried to do what you wanted to do, but with the Universals. No luck.

I did the same thing with my other forum, and yeah, no luck with that either.

So it came to my attention that you can't exactly add more groups, specifically, so that people would get more active since it'll be "interesting". The problem is with the actual people/members, whether they'll join and stay active or whatever.

In fact, I'd say that the more things there are, it may appear as complicated or overdone and people may not enjoy that. People do tend to prefer the more simple things in life anyway.

So, all in all, I suggest we make do with what we already got, maybe even get rid of some things, and we could (as we always say) try to make this forum active once more, somehow.

~I do apologize, however, for my rude selection of words. I instinctively got defensive, sorry. ^^'

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

15Um, Hi... Empty Re: Um, Hi... Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:41 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I've been contemplating creating my own forum with my own unique Clans but I'd like to add one more because that would make four living Clans and one living Tribe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum