Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Ban The Person Above You
by stormysky Today at 12:58 am

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by stormysky Today at 12:34 am

» Stormysky's escape
by stormysky Yesterday at 12:41 am

» Back home
by Windstripe Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:39 pm

» Slap The Keyboard
by stormysky Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:54 pm

» Stormysky's Escape. profice by stormysky
by stormysky Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:35 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by stormysky Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:23 pm

» Funny Stories, One Word At A Time
by stormysky Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:17 pm

» Hello!
by stormysky Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:41 pm

» Come everyone
by stormysky Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:37 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior Cats Creator » Other » Non-Warrior Related » Hello?

Hello?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello? on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Hello? Is anyone there? Where did you all go? Please don't leave me here alone...

Listen.

I know we all have lives, but would it hurt to keep this forum active?
   I would really like to get on with some roleplays...
Would it hurt to devote at least five minutes to this forum? Everyday, if possible?
   Five minutes of the (about) thirteen hours that we're awake. Even that is a lot, considering barely anyone comes on anymore.
   I devote as much as I can, but...
   How can that help the forum...
  If I'm all alone?
   Please consider.

And remember...

Listen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is just a dream, but very clever people can hear dreams. So please, just listen. I know you're afraid, but being afraid is alright. Because didn't anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day you're gonna come back to this barn and on that day you're going to be very afraid indeed. But that's okay, because if you're very wise and very strong fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly. Fear can make you kind. It doesn't matter if there's nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it's okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion, a constant companion, always there. But that's okay because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I'm gonna leave you something so you'll always remember. Fear makes companions of us all."

2 Re: Hello? on Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
one thing we might be able to do that I can think of is advertise on Google to get more users but I don't know what to do about those who have already joined accept maybe Hunterstrike, like I can talk to him but aside from him, I can't think of anything

3 Re: Hello? on Mon May 23, 2016 12:51 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Alright everyone, I don't care if I get flagged for returning an old topic or double posting, this needs to come back, at this point there are only 3 people who come one this forum anymore, the roleplays are getting dusty and this may be because of Reverie of Aurlia, no offense to Cherrystar or anyone else on this forum that joined, but people need to come back to the forum dust off some of the older RPs (ex: Journey to the Clans, Hunt for Hunter, WCZ). Not to mention we should get some new people on here but I'm more concerned about the people who are already registered, I'd specifically like to see Hunterstrike, Jayfang, Sandstreak, Fawnstar, Dragonwing, Speckleleaf and Phantom back because they were some of the either major posters or major characters in some of the RPs but if anyone knows anyone who is registered on the forum please talk to them and try to get them to start posting again and please, if you know anyone interested in Warriors, please let them know and/or ask them to join the forum. That's all I have to say

4 Re: Hello? on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:56 am

Sandstreak

SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy
I'm back. (See: this link) I can already tell that things are a lot more inactive than I expected. I'll try to post more and talk to people I know who are on warrior cats creator. Hope I can help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Important Links Of Mine:

Sandstreak's Bio

Sandstreak's Backstory

Top Ten Warrior Cat Couples

My name is Sandstreak.
And there is more to me than meets the eye.
I'm clever.
I'm quick.
And I have a deadly secret...

5 Re: Hello? on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:28 pm

Spottedleaf

i have a youtube channel. what if i make avertisement and put on my channel

6 Re: Hello? on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Cherrystar

Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader
I actually think that would help a lot! Feel free to always advertise our site. Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~
UL: 2113406120

<(◣_◢)>▂▄▅▆▇█ Cherrystar █▇▆▅▄▂<(◔‿◔)>
V. 1:
V. 2:

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

7 Re: Hello? on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Spottedleaf

what should i include though? Im new I dont know much about the sight

8 Re: Hello? on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:20 pm

Cherrystar

Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader
You could probably say "Hey, viewers! There is this website/forum I now go onto. It's been around for a while, but the member activity is very low. It'd be great if any of you would like to participate in making it active once more!" Then just give out the forum URL and name, or something.

It's up to you really. ^^'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

V. 1:
V. 2:

9 Re: Hello? on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:36 pm

Spottedleaf

If I do make it wear do you want me to post it so you can see it?

10 Re: Hello? on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:49 pm

Cherrystar

Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader
Sure! That'd be great. I'd love to see it.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

V. 1:
V. 2:

11 Re: Hello? on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Spottedleaf

I might not make it tomorrow becasue tomorrow is my birthday but I try to do it this weeekend

12 Re: Hello? on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 am

Cherrystar

Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader
Alrighty then, sounds good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

V. 1:
V. 2: