Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban The Person Above You

+19
Jupiter
Hollow
Caramelblaze
Featherbreeze
Fawnstar
Hunterstrike
Olivenose
Fireblaze
Emberblast
Silvermoon
Moonwind
Cinderwood
Drizzleflame
Dragonwing
Jayfang
Cherrystar
Stormstar
Sandstreak
Iceshard
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

1Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Ban The Person Above You Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:21 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

First topic message reminder :

I ban you because I'm almost out.

76Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:23 pm

Sandstreak

SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

I ban you because that was not the answer I was expecting.

77Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because then what were you expecting? "I ban you because then... Dun dun DUUUUUN."? I probably would've done that.

78Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because why did you say that in the first place

79Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:53 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

i ban you because you should know; HeadHuggers hint hint

80Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:02 am

Sandstreak

Sandstreak
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

I ban you because I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that.

81Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:06 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because oh okay. And just putting this out there (I'm sure many of you figured this out by now if you hadn't I'd be surprised): the idea of the headhuggers -- fast, toxic, and normal -- came from the Half-Life 2 headcrabs

82Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:09 am

Sandstreak

Sandstreak
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

I ban you because you are from Riverclan!

83Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:14 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

I ban you because yyyeesss....

84Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:53 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you because Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Latest?cb=20130920204327

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

85Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:15 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

i ban you because is that supposed to be a headcrab? I don't have colour on this device so i can't tell but it looks like one from Half Life

86Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:19 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you 'cause yes, it's a headcrab.

87Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:17 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I always thought they were called Brain Crabs

88Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:19 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you 'cause PFFFFTTT, no.

89Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:21 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because really, my dad has completed every game of half life so far and he's always called them brain crabs

90Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:25 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you because maybe that what he calls them, but in reality, they are called headcrabs.

91Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:27 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because huh, never knew

92Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:31 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban ye 'cause ye learneth neweth things each day-eth. Razz

93Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:35 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because you certainly do

94Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:41 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

i ban you because its one of nature's mysteries. like whether or not it is posdible to lick your own elbow

95Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:49 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

I ban you because the possibility of licking one's elbow is not a mystery.

96Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:17 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

i ban you because i partially took that from something

97Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:22 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because you completely stole that from something, and unless you're double jointed in your elbow or shoulder you can't lick your own elbow, or if you have a huge tongue

98Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

i ban you because interesting concept

99Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

I ban you because I've actually seen a video of a person with a huge tongue licking their elbow

100Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Sandstreak

Sandstreak
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

I ban you because I just hopped on my bike for no reason and biked a half mile.

101Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:20 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

i ban you because cool cool lol

102Ban The Person Above You - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban The Person Above You Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Sandstreak

Sandstreak
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

I ban you because, yeah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum