Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey to The Clans

+5
Jayfang
Olivenose
Iceshard
Stormstar
Hunterstrike
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

1The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty The Journey to The Clans Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hunterstrike

Hunterstrike
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

First topic message reminder :

This is a roleplay on how Hunterstrike arrived on the clans' doorstep. This is also a story on Hunterstrike's past anyone is welcome to join but you'll need to create seperate characters from your originals.

I am using Iceshard's character code sheet (cause i'm too lazy to create my own) And i am replacing the clan with your alias, getting rid of the rank and nine lives as well. Mainly because you probably won't be part of a clan when Hunterstrike meets you. Now I'm sure there are other cat clans out there in this fandom. So, if you want to come up with a clan for it just give a yell (just send me a message) and i'll probably respond in due time. Now, without further ado here is the character code you wil be using. You will be granted with one special characteristic (or more depending on what i approve. I suggest putting more than one to see what i approve.

Name:

Alias:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

History:

Theme Song:

Special Characteristic(s):

Extra:

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

226The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"YOU WANT ANSWERS!? THEN WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO FURY!" Ice screeched.

227The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Cinderwood

SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Cinderwood turned to Fury,
"Well?" She growled.

228The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:38 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury stood up, anger flashing in her eyes. "I've been keeping it all a secret for your own safety!" She growled.
   "That's what they all say." Ice snarled.

229The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:49 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Tell me!" Cinderwood hissed, "This is now for our safety!"

230The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Fine!" Fury snarled. "Her sickness is... Is..."
   "Spit it out!" Starz growled.
   "We call it Dead Cough. And by 'we' I mean my family." Her eyes started tearing up, and her voice broke on the word "family."

231The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Your family died because of it, didn't they?" Stormclaw meowed.

232The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:50 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury didn't reply.
"what's the cure?" Olive asked.
"How should I know?!" Fury snarled.

233The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:11 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Ice, you were about to say how to cure it before Fury interrupted you so how do you cure it?" Stormclaw asked

234The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:34 am

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"I don't know the cure. I was thinking of something else."

235The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:36 am

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well what were you thinking of?" Stormclaw meowed

236The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"nothing important. what matters is that we find a cure for Olive."

237The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:28 pm

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

"Hmm, perhaps there's something in this Dead Forest that could help us." Cinderwood meowed, "She must have recently been there so perhaps I could find what causes it and make an antidote from it from some of the basic medicines that worked."

238The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"That could work…" Fury murmured.

239The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"So where is it again?" Stormclaw meowed

240The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:05 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"The Dead Forest?" Olive pointed with her tail towards StormClan territory. "It's... Over there."

241The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

"OK then, Stormclaw, you'll come with me." Cinderwood meowed.
"Sounds good." Stormclaw replied.
"Before we go, did you roll in something obscure when you were there?" Cinderwood asked

242The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:17 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"No... I don't think so. Argh. It hurts to think." Olive meowed.
   "I think I might know what causes it, since it took my family." Fury spoke up. "I'll go with you."

243The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:21 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Well the more the merrier!" Stormclaw meowed.
"OK then, we're off." Cinderwood meowed, "Stay here until we get back and if Olive's cough comes back, give her three more of the herbs."

244The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

The trio headed down to the Dead Forest, the trip slow but worth it.

245The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:27 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"OK, we're here!" Stormclaw meowed, "Wow! This place smells! Then again it is the Dead Forest."
"So what causes the disease?" Cinderwood meowed.

246The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"Well, there are a number of ways. But it always starts off with a mushroom. How bad the sickness is, depends on how you interact with the mushroom and its properties. For example, if you eat it, that's the worst; you could lose your memory. If you simply touch it, its not as bad. If you breath in some of the particals, its not that big of a deal."

247The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:45 pm

Cinderwood

Cinderwood
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Cinderwood scanned the ground and spotted a lighter colored plant underneath a tree, she went up to it and saw it was a mushroom.
"Is this it Fury?" Cinderwood called.

248The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Fury shook her head. "No. But they do leave an awful smell in your nose for quite a while so I'd leave it alone if I were you."

249The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:56 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Is that it in that cave down there?" Stormclaw called looking into a cave

250The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"No! That isn't it either. I don't know what it is, so we best stay away."

251The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:17 pm

Stormstar

Stormstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

"Fair enough." Stormclaw meowed
"Everything here looks the same, how are we supposed to find this particular mushroom?" Cinderwood meowed.

252The Journey to The Clans - Page 10 Empty Re: The Journey to The Clans Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:35 pm

Iceshard

Iceshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

"You got me." Fury pointed out. "I honestly don't know how I recognise each of their differences at a glance and instantly  know what they are. But, you could learn it too. So could lots of others. You just gotta know the difference. The stinky mushrooms had black swirling in the middle of them. The ones I didn't know about didn't glow."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum