Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Ban The Person Above You
by Stormstar Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:21 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by stormysky Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:34 am

» Stormysky's escape
by stormysky Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:41 am

» Back home
by Windstripe Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:39 pm

» Slap The Keyboard
by stormysky Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:54 pm

» Stormysky's Escape. profice by stormysky
by stormysky Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:35 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by stormysky Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:23 pm

» Funny Stories, One Word At A Time
by stormysky Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:17 pm

» Hello!
by stormysky Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:41 pm

» Come everyone
by stormysky Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:37 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior Cats Creator » Fun Stuff! » Fan-Art+Stories » Artwork » Icey's Art Gallery (REQUESTS NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Icey's Art Gallery (REQUESTS NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
Welcome To My Art Gallery!

I'm probably one of the worst artist in the universe SARCASM . Okay maybe not the worst but, I'll be honest, I'm not the best either. I do try though and I'm not open for requests just yet. I will be soon. Once I get my drawings scanned I will post them.

Thanks peepz

~Icey       

file:///D:/Users/Joy/Documents/DragonI_Drew(1).pdf

Last edited by Iceshard on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 6 times in total

Silvermoon

RiverClan Med. Cat Apprentice
Dragon Hi

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior
lol. hey silvermoon XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Say Hello to your new friend
*BANG*
The 7.62 mm bullet

Try to dodge it next time will ya?

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

Silvermoon

Hi lol

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
Hunter i have a feeling you're just posting anywhere you can to get to the top of top posting users and if you are, I'm pretty sure that can be spamming...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard I can feel it through your hands. There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through you brain it's like rocket fuel. Right now you could run faster and you can fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life and you are so alert it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a superpower! Your superpower! There is danger in this room. And guess what? It's you."
"I don't belong here."

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior
no. I'm just bored and i like typing. I'll send you a request later on. mainly when you open it up for requests XD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*BANG*
The 7.62 mm bullet

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
Okay then. And I will be opening up requests soon. Also, when I do, DON'T PILE ME WITH REQUESTS PLEASE. I'M NOT THAT GOOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard I can feel it through your hands. There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through you brain it's like rocket fuel. Right now you could run faster and you can fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life and you are so alert it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a superpower! Your superpower! There is danger in this room. And guess what? It's you."
"I don't belong here."

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior
lol i'll probably ive youa request every month just because you said that XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*BANG*
The 7.62 mm bullet

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
Oh great. And i was basically talking to EVERYONE about that last part

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

Dragonwing

ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy
What are you talkin' 'bout? Your art is amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm the nightmare in your sleep
I'm the peace that you seek
I'm the lies in your heart
I'm the truth apart
I'm the evil in your soul
I'm the good that you know
I'm the feirce in you
I'm the calm in few
I'm the justice in every heart
I'm the grudge of every start
I'm the dragon of kings
I'm Dragonwing
Midnight Horror

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
Status Update: I just need to figure out how to scan my drawings then I will get to posting 'em!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

Dragonwing

ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy
When are you gonna post some pictures. did you forget about this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm the nightmare in your sleep
I'm the peace that you seek
I'm the lies in your heart
I'm the truth apart
I'm the evil in your soul
I'm the good that you know
I'm the feirce in you
I'm the calm in few
I'm the justice in every heart
I'm the grudge of every start
I'm the dragon of kings
I'm Dragonwing
Midnight Horror

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
Status Update: One picture posted! Link doesn't work so just copy and paste it. I am now open for ONE request

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
It doesn't work for me

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
did you try copying and pasting?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Yes

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
*Facepalm* *Bangs head against desk multiple times* "I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!" lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

Speckleleaf

Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat
Can you do a couple?
I want a golden brown tom with blue eyes and a tuxedo black and white tom with amber eyes
In text somewhere on the pic, put "Twilight X Falcon"
Background doesn't matter what you put, just make sure it has pinkish and bluish colors in it Smile
Make it face view and them facing each other. Make one or both of them smiling.
Falcon's looks:
Twilight's looks:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speckleleaf, Medicine Cat of Windclan
Speckleleaf's looks:

Cometsky, Queen of ThunderClan
Cometsky's looks:
http://sharedborders.forumotion.com

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
I'll do my best. Just don't expect to get it very soon. It will take some time. REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't belong here."

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Speks! I finally finished it! Well, to be honest, I finished it a while ago. But then I got caught up in school work and forgot... 
Near the end of the school year, I found it...and it looked TERRIBLE.
   so I re-did it and it looks much better now! All I need to do now is scan it and color it and then I'll share it! ^^
Sorry for how long it took!

Also, which one is female? Or are they both toms? I can't tell if that was a typo or not ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is just a dream, but very clever people can hear dreams. So please, just listen. I know you're afraid, but being afraid is alright. Because didn't anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day you're gonna come back to this barn and on that day you're going to be very afraid indeed. But that's okay, because if you're very wise and very strong fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly. Fear can make you kind. It doesn't matter if there's nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it's okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion, a constant companion, always there. But that's okay because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I'm gonna leave you something so you'll always remember. Fear makes companions of us all."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum