Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by Cherrystar Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:47 pm

» Urgent help needed
by Silverleopard Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:15 pm

» Character Looks
by Silverleopard Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:25 pm

» Description Game
by Silverleopard Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 am

» Warrior Cat Theme Game
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:11 pm

» Quotes
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:09 pm

» Charter template
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:34 pm

» Warrior cat two truths and a lie
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior Cats Creator » Roleplay » Roleplay Forum » Random Roleplay » Barking At The Moon

Barking At The Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Barking At The Moon on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Speckleleaf

Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat
When I was on my very first roleplaying site I created the same roleplay......only nobody joined it. SOOOO I created this one in hopes of having people join this one Very Happy Please enjoy it! Use the spoilers and the one code to help you figure it out and to get you started!

Storyline aka About:
Next to a dirt road, a thick wooded area stands less than half a mile away from a human town. Here, a female German shepherd named Duchess (my character)decides, after being a victim of a heartless human, to create a pack for the lost and/or abandoned dogs who roam the forests. As her pack seems to grow in numbers, she has to remind the other dogs how untrustworthy humans can be more frequently.

Rank Descriptions
~ Alphas (highest ranked member of the pack)
~ Betas (second-in-command, next in line for alpha)
~ Healers (dogs who have the knowledge of using certain non-living material to heal wounded pack members)
~Hunters (males and females that hunt and protect the pack members)
~ Scouts (members in charge of keeping the territories marked and looked over)

~ Elders (old dogs responsible of telling stories and keeping the past in their minds to remind others before trouble is caused)
~ Nannies (babysitters and caretakers)
~ Teachers (dogs responsible for training and teaching trainees)
~ Omegas (peacemakers and jokers)
~ Trainees (pups 20-30 months old and being taught by the teachers of the pack)
~ Pups (1-19 months old, older ones are trainees)

Spots taken:
Alpha female ~ Duchess (Speckleleaf)
Alpha male ~ OPEN
Beta female ~ Millennium (Fawnstar)
Beta male ~ OPEN
Healers (2) ~
- OPEN
- OPEN
Hunters (unlimited) ~
Scouts (unlimited) ~
- Sky (Speckleleaf)
Nannies (unlimited) ~
Teachers (unlimited) ~
- Avalanche (Speckleleaf)
Trainees (unlimited) ~
Pups (unlimited) ~
Elders (unlimited) ~
- Dusk (Speckleleaf)
Omegas (unlimited) ~
- Kodiak (Speckleleaf)

Code:
Character name:
Age (in dog years):
Eye color (if more than one eye color, state which eye is which color):
Fur color:
Fur markings and/or scars:
Accessories (If none, put N/A):
Breed of dog:
Rank wanted:
Personality:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
History (optional):

Below in these spoilers are my characters so far. Please only use them as examples to help you see what exactly I'm looking for when you post your characters' bios Very Happy

Duchess:

Character name: Duchess
Age (in dog years): 3 1/2
Eye color (if more than one eye color, state which eye is which color): Chocolate brown
Fur color: Black and tan
Fur markings and/or scars: N/A
Accessories (If none, put N/A): Small worn leather collar around neck due to her being unable to take it off

Breed of dog: German shepherd
Personality: Very tomboyish, caring, strict when needed, and really good at giving speeches
Likes: Hunting, peace, when other dogs listen to her, and being able to see her pack's numbers grow
Dislikes: Humans, chains, cougars, and other dogs telling her she is wrong about humans
Fears: Being unable to help her pack prosper without the prying eyes of human beings
Strengths: Fast at running, very good bite strength, and large appearance
Weaknesses: Swimming, her sensitivity, and being disrespected

Sky:

Character name: Sky
Age (in dog years): 1 3/4
Eye color (if more than one eye color, state which eye is which color): Left eye is blue, right eye is brown
Fur color: Mostly white with a black patch on the left side of her face and on her left side
Accessories (If none, put N/A): N/A

Breed of dog: Border collie
Personality: Very quiet-like, but humorous.
Dislikes: Others making fun of her
Fears: Not being able to make a good influence in the pack like her brother does
Strengths: Humor
Weaknesses: Small build
EXTRA: Sky is the sister of Kodiak

Avalanche:

Character name: Avalanche
Age (in dog years): 2 1/2
Eye color (if more than one eye color, state which eye is which color): Brown
Fur color: Creamish white
Accessories (If none, put N/A): N/A

Breed of dog: Tatra shepherd
Personality: Very humble and gentle even with his enormous size
Likes: Making a difference to the lives of the young trainees he trains
Dislikes: Hot weather
Fears: None at the moment
Strengths: His thick fur keeps pups warm whenever he volunteers to babysit
Weaknesses: His thick fur makes him extremely over-heated on hot days

Dusk:

Character name: Dusk
Age (in dog years): 12
Eye color (if more than one eye color, state which eye is which color): Chocolate brown
Fur color: Shinny black
Fur markings and/or scars: Grayish around muzzle due to age
Accessories (If none, put N/A): Red collar
<<<<<< Add graying around muzzle
Breed of dog: Labrador retriever
Personality: Wise, friendly, and gentle
Dislikes: When her joints ache
Fears: Feeling unease when she dies
Strengths: She can convince anyone to do anything by pointing out the good things about doing it instead of the bad
Weaknesses: Old age makes her more vulnerable to predators

Kodiak:

Character name: Kodiak "Kodi"
Age (in dog years): 1 3/4
Eye color (if more than one eye color, state which eye is which color): Left eye is blue, right eye is brown
Fur color: Black and white
Fur markings and/or scars: Black specks on one side of his face
Accessories (If none, put N/A): Thin gray collar

Breed of dog: Border collie
Personality: Brave, funny, sarcastic, talkative, and friendly
Likes: Stopping fights breaking out in the pack with his humor
Dislikes: Being treated like his rank is not important even though it really is
Fears: Being unable to care for his sister
Strengths: Able to break up any argument
Weaknesses: Hunting skills
EXTRA: Kodiak is the brother of Sky

Last edited by Speckleleaf on Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speckleleaf, Medicine Cat of Windclan
Speckleleaf's looks:

Cometsky, Queen of ThunderClan
Cometsky's looks:
http://sharedborders.forumotion.com

2 Re: Barking At The Moon on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:37 am

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior
~Hey do you mind if i input Hunterstrike in here? i know he's a cat but he's friendly with most dogs and only attacks them if threatened, or he's ordered to. As one of the few cats that actually interacts with dogs, (the reason for this is that i know that dogs and cats can be friends my golden retriever (who has since passed away) had a great friendship with all my cats especially the second oldest and th emost fat of the three Banshi) and he tends to be able to understand them more than most cats since actually used to live with one as a kittypet. He and that dog had been friends til the end of that dog's life. And when they meet in whatever heaven the find they'll continue that friendship~

Thanks,
Hunterstrike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Say Hello to your new friend
*BANG*
The 7.62 mm bullet

Try to dodge it next time will ya?

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

3 Re: Barking At The Moon on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Speckleleaf

Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat
I would like to say you could, but this is a dog roleplay. So I'm afraid you can't.

Sorry,
Speckleleaf

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speckleleaf's looks:

Cometsky's looks:

4 Re: Barking At The Moon on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior
pale

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Dang it. I don't have any good Dog OCs. Unless It's an Alaskan Husky/Wolf hybrid. Eh i'll figure it out though.

5 Re: Barking At The Moon on Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Speckleleaf

Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat
Well, I guess I could allow cats, but I'll have to add an extra form to the topic message. Plus, I already have a plot that they fight a bunch of mountain lions....which I plan to have one of them kill Moon off Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speckleleaf's looks:

Cometsky's looks:

6 Re: Barking At The Moon on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior
SPOILERS NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Don't tell me what's gonna happen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*BANG*
The 7.62 mm bullet

7 Re: Barking At The Moon on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:43 pm

Fawnstar

Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader
Character name: Millennium

Age (in dog years): 3.5 years

Eye color (if more than one eye color, state which eye is which color): Diamond

Fur color: Shades of brown and grey

Fur markings and/or scars: Scar down her left eye

Accessories (If none, put N/A): A red ribbon collar with a medal that is very precious to her. (hides it under her bedding when the group formed.)

Breed of dog: Shepard/Wolf/Terrier Mix

Rank wanted: Beta Female?

Personality: Crabby, quiet, insulting, nice-ish, protective, careful, secretly caring, emotionless (doesn't show a lot of emotion) and a fighter

Likes:Keeping everyone in order and relaxing naps on the sunning rocks

Dislikes: getting her fur filthy and intruders

Fears: Losing everyone she cares for.

Strengths: Memory, Intelligence, & Strength

Weaknesses: Care too much.

History (optional):
Millennium:
Millennium was found by a military solider named Rowan when he was stationed in Cuba. She was named Millennium because Rowan said, "A dog like this can be only found once a millennium." She was raised as a war dog. Two years passed and Rowan took her back to Texas with him. There she met Rowans wife, Angelia. The three became family. Another year goes by and Rowan was sent off to Korea. Millennium joined him on the trip. There they fought side by side in a war. While searching an abandoned factory Rowan and Millennium were shot. Millennium was shot in the hind leg but immediately attacked while Rowan slowly dies on the floor. She put an end to the ambusher and walked to Rowans side. She began barking repeativly and gained attention from comrades in two minutes. Rowan was taken to the ER and was reported dead the next day. She was sent back to Angelia, who was with a one year old child, with four medals around her neck, two cadets, the captain holding a folded flag and Rowan uniform. Millennium watched Angelia bawl and began to comfort her. Two days go by and Angelia was still grieving. The medals were still strung around her neck. She pulled off two medals and dug through the pockets of the uniform. She pulled out a note and grabbed the medals. She carried them to the bed and set them down. She flipped open the note and pushed it towards Angelia. She read aloud:
'Dear Angelia,
I miss you and Toby very much. The war has been going on for a while now and I can't wait to return. Millennium has been a great companion, never leaving my side. She sleeps at the foot of my bed and even waits at the door while I use the restroom. I can tell that she can't wait to see you either. We have even developed a method of communication. I would say the ABC's and she would bark at the letter she wants set down. It is very funny and interesting. Here's what she says...
"ME SHALL KEEP HE SAFE. I LUV CHU TO."
But if I am to die. Here are a couple of new things I have learned about Millennium so you know how to keep her happy.
1. Pet her behind the ears every time you feel down
2. Let her lick your ring finger. This is how she supports our never ending love
3.Make sure her bed is clean everyday. Seriously though.
4.Give her car rides weekly
5. Let her sleep at your feet at night
6. And finally show her love. Not that I need to tell you this.
I love you, always and forever...

~Rowan~'

There it ended. After two days of the attention, Millennium grew depressed. She watch Angelia with pain. She removed the medal meant for her and placed it in her dog bed with the words 'I LUV CHU' circled. She ran away that night with the medal meant for both her and Rowan on her collar. There was a picture of her family on the back. From there she went wandering, she can hear the voices of her owners calling her once in a while. She has made a promise and wrote it on the paper. "I will be back once my duty has been served. I promise." She repeats this to herself everyday, every fight, every trouble, every course.
Millennium:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know why I'm different. she thought.
She flipped her head, the tuft of fur flying from her right eye.
Instead of the sky blue color of her left eye,
she had a mystical color.
Her right eye was purple with a white moon in the center of her pupil.
~Unknown~

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

8 Re: Barking At The Moon on Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:13 pm

Speckleleaf

Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat
Character accepted, Fawnstar Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speckleleaf's looks:

Cometsky's looks:

9 Re: Barking At The Moon on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:18 am

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior
So will you accept Hunter? Or do i have to make a Dog version of him?

If you do accept Hunter then the rank i want from him is omega XD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*BANG*
The 7.62 mm bullet

10 Re: Barking At The Moon on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:13 am

Speckleleaf

Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat
Sure, you can make Hunter a cat if you want, but this is the only time I will allow something other than a dog Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speckleleaf's looks:

Cometsky's looks:

11 Re: Barking At The Moon on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:56 am

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior
~Got it. I'll make a couple of dog OCs later on in the roleplay. I already have some ideas XD.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*BANG*
The 7.62 mm bullet

12 Re: Barking At The Moon on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:54 pm

Speckleleaf

Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat
Hunterstrike wrote:~Got it. I'll make a couple of dog OCs later on in the roleplay. I already have some ideas XD.~

Sure, but could you make the form already for him, I'm waiting patiently for it X_X

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speckleleaf's looks:

Cometsky's looks:

13 Re: Barking At The Moon on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:21 am

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior
Character name: Hunterstrike
Eye color: Hunterstrike’s eyes are spring leaf green. except for when he is reflecting upon his past or when he is mourning. Then his eyes are cyan.
Fur color: Grey, black, and white.
Fur markings and/or scars: He has many different scars all over his body. He has two on his face. One goes across his right eye and another is on his right lip. he had two scars on each side and one on each side of his neck. He also has a scar on each shoulder.
http://dracoultimate593.deviantart.com/art/Hunterstrike-After-Journey-to-the-Clans-final-570103000
Accessories: Hunterstrike wears a collar fitted with crocodiles’ and alligators’ teeth. He also wears a black australian style with a band of crocodiles’ and alligators’ teeth as well.
Breed: Hunterstrike is a maine coon grey tabby cheetah hybrid.
Rank wanted: Omega
Personality: His personality is hard to predict. In fact, it’s almost impossible! He likes to disappear and pop out when you least expect it and scare the living hell out of you. To most he seems happy and cheerful all the time. But when he’s alone he’s the exact opposite. He’s normally depressed, sad, or shows no emotion when he’s alone.
Likes: As stated before his favourite hobby is giving cats heart attacks. But what hasn’t been said is that the battlefield is one of his favourite places to be. He’ll pick fights with anything. But he never attacks first. Music is one of the things he cares the most about. He likes several different genres.
Dislikes: He dislikes anything that pisses him off or when he misses.
Fears: There are very few that know his fears. His main fear is the state of his family. He has only one surviving sister and he was the only male in his litter.
Strengths: His claws are longer and straighter than most cats. they still have a slight curve to them like most and they're stronger than normal. Hunterstrike's claws actually have sharp edges instead of just the tips being sharp. Hunterstrike moves quickly and silently. He makes absolutely no sound as he moves. Hunter has a high stamina capacity. He doesn’t react to physical pain or it would give away his position. His sight and hearing are the most sensitive of all his senses other than smell. he can see farther than most and can see more disturbances such as pawprints and other visible evidence that something was there. Everyone doubts his sanity but it shows no signs of wavering.
Weaknesses: Only his family and friends know about his flaws and there is only one physical weakness. And that's his bones. His bones are slightly hollow and they break easier than a normal cat's. He's also afraid of eels.His mental weaknesses are his family.
History (optional): N/A (Hunterstrike’s history is being roleplayed out at this very moment.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*BANG*
The 7.62 mm bullet

14 Re: Barking At The Moon on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Speckleleaf

Mod
WindClan Medicine Cat

ModWindClan Medicine Cat
Approved, you are now able to start roleplaying as Hunterstrike Very Happy