Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by Cherrystar Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:47 pm

» Urgent help needed
by Silverleopard Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:15 pm

» Character Looks
by Silverleopard Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:25 pm

» Description Game
by Silverleopard Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 am

» Warrior Cat Theme Game
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:11 pm

» Quotes
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:09 pm

» Charter template
by Silverleopard Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:34 pm

» Warrior cat two truths and a lie
by Silverleopard Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior Cats Creator » Roleplay » Roleplay Forum » Warriors Roleplay » Stormclan's Rise

Stormclan's Rise

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 27 of 30]

1 Stormclan's Rise on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Iceshard

RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat
First topic message reminder :

The Stormclan is few in members but strong. Their leader, on the other hand, well, could do with a few more lessons. There are 2 other clans in the forest: Echoclan and Mapleclan. We have survived many harsh 'storms' earning us our name. We have special powers; some stronger than others. We have many more harsh things to defeat before peace falls upon our forest, but we will rise to face them. We will survive! We are strong!

(If you are a rouge or loner and you are going to stay that way for awhile or forever, leave out the powers and special abilities; if you join a clan later on, you will gain them.)
If you are in Stormclan introduce your self like this to join:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Power(s):

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

If you are in Mapleclan or Echoclan, introduce yourself like this:

Name:

Clan:

Mate:

Kits:

Family:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other:

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders):

History:

Theme Song:

here is mine:

Name: Jaystar

Clan: Stormclan

Mate: none yet.

Kits: N/A

Family:
Mother - Nightwhisper
Father - Sunclaw
Brother - Blazefang
Sister - Featherpaw

Looks: small cat with pale gray fur and darker gray swirls. The tips of his ears are black and his tail tip is white. His front paws are black and his muzzle is too. His fur a short and his back legs are white.

Personality: Fierce, smart, funny, curious, thinks beyond borders, caring

Power(s): can read minds, walk in dreams, and Telekinesis (which he doesn't know about yet) 

Other: looks blind but isn't. He is smaller than most warriors

Nine Lives (This only applies to leaders): 8 left. 

History:

Theme Song: Gasoline

You can only have up to 3 main characters per user.

thanks!

=^_^=

Last edited by Iceshard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm upgrading it heheh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard I can feel it through your hands. There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through you brain it's like rocket fuel. Right now you could run faster and you can fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life and you are so alert it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a superpower! Your superpower! There is danger in this room. And guess what? It's you."
"I don't belong here."

651 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:14 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
I suddenly grew angry again. My pelt spiked up and my claws unsheathed, gripping into the ground, as a red aura appeared around me. 
   "C-Cerin?" Featherpaw meowed. "We should go."
   "No." I muttered darkly, in a low voice. "He wants a battle..." I turned around, my eyes flashing. "HE CAN HAVE ONE!" I raised my paw to strike. 
   "CERIN NO!" Featherpaw cried out.
  I stopped, lowering my paw. The red aura disappeared and I turned back around. "You're lucky Feather stopped me when she did. Otherwise you wouldn't have survived to see another day." I muttered darkly, glancing back at Windslash, before turning away and walking towards camp.
(Featherpaw's POV:)
   I glanced back at the two toms and shrugged, before hurrying after Cerin.

652 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
"Cocky." Windslash muttered under his breath, "Just like me I suppose." He turned to Hunterstrike, "Well I guess it's just you and me now... Hunterstrike wasn't it? Anyway, you said you wanted to figure out what happened when you were out cold didn't you? I have a friend who can help with that."

653 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:42 am

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
I finally caught up to Cerin, who went from a walk to a sprint as I caught up. "H-hey! Wait!" I called. Cerin slowed her pace slightly. I sighed and went into a sprint, catching up with the black and red she-cat at the entrance.
   She took a deep breath and stepped in. I followed suit.
(Jaystar's POV:)
   I turned my attention towards the entrance as it rustled. I tasted the air, picking up traces of blood and two unfamiliar scents.
   I got into a fighting stance, growling as the intruders walked through the entrance. "Who are you?" I snarled.
   "Brother! It's me, Featherpaw!" cried a grey and desolate looking cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is just a dream, but very clever people can hear dreams. So please, just listen. I know you're afraid, but being afraid is alright. Because didn't anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day you're gonna come back to this barn and on that day you're going to be very afraid indeed. But that's okay, because if you're very wise and very strong fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly. Fear can make you kind. It doesn't matter if there's nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it's okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion, a constant companion, always there. But that's okay because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I'm gonna leave you something so you'll always remember. Fear makes companions of us all."

654 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 am

Hunterstrike

RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior
Hunterstrike Burst out laughing at the notion that he would have been beaten. "My size has nothing to do with my max speed except that I have a larger heart and lungs. It's my heritage that gives me my speed. As I'm half cheetah!" Hunter said and then shot up a tree in 0.25 seconds before jumping across the clearing and into another tree. "And Cerin wouldn't have even gotten close to you. I would have slit her throat before she could lift her paws up in a charge." He called down as he climbed down a thick branch and hung himself upside down using his hind legs and claws.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Say Hello to your new friend
*BANG*
The 7.62 mm bullet

Try to dodge it next time will ya?

http://www.wolfsalpha.com/profile/13485894

655 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
Windslash shot up the tree next to him "And if you tried that I'd have shot you across the Dead Forest before you could raise your paw to strike." Windslash chuckled, "So you're half wildcat huh?"

656 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:11 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
(Silver's POV:)
  Wandering around, I started to think about what had just happened. Picking a random direction, I unitentionally headed back to the clearing. "All these scars... I can't believe I took pride in them... I wasn't myself..." I unintentionally stopped under the tree where the two toms had been talking. "To kill someone to save the world... Is that really the right thing to do?"[1]

----------

[1] Quote by Silver the Hedgehog. And no, I didn't say it because they have the same name (I only realized that as I was typing the previous sentence), but you'll find out soon enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is just a dream, but very clever people can hear dreams. So please, just listen. I know you're afraid, but being afraid is alright. Because didn't anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day you're gonna come back to this barn and on that day you're going to be very afraid indeed. But that's okay, because if you're very wise and very strong fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly. Fear can make you kind. It doesn't matter if there's nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it's okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion, a constant companion, always there. But that's okay because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I'm gonna leave you something so you'll always remember. Fear makes companions of us all."

657 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:47 am

Fireblaze

Name: Blossompaw

Clan: Echoclan

Mate: None

Mentor: (can I be Stardust's apprentice?)

Family: Mother- Dovefeather (elder of Echoclan)
Father- Silverstone (elder)
Brother- Leafpaw (deceased)

Looks: Gray, sleek cat with emerald green eyes and long whiskers.

Personality: Always is positive except when other cats talk about her dead brother.

Special Abilities: X-ray vision which ranges to about 1 mile and she can jump about 10 feet high

Other: none

History: Her brother was killed by struck by lightning and she was born into the clan.

Theme Song: This World is Mine (vocaloid song)

~do I really have to use the BB code??

Last edited by Fireblaze on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:47 am; edited 4 times in total

658 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:01 am

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
You can't have the name Featherpaw. There's already a Featherpaw. And yes, Stardust can be your mentor. How high can she jump? How far does her x-ray vision range?

Fix and answer please..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

659 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:14 am

Fireblaze

Done, done, and done!

660 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:56 am

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
She's younger than another character and the x-ray's farther. Keep it to around one mile.

Jump is to high. She can shatter her ankles. THIS ISN'T A SONIC GAME Y'KNOW. Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~

661 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:48 am

Fireblaze

Lets hope this time it'll work!

662 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:05 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Um... It's still too--

JK
APROVED

~~~~~~~~~~~~

663 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:49 am

Fireblaze

Hip, hip, hooray!

664 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:41 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
OHMYGOSH! STORMSTAR GET YOUR BUTT IN THIS TOPIC RIGHT NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

665 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:32 pm

Fireblaze

Um........Who is that?

666 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:14 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Someone on da forum. are you able to do join.me right now, Fire?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

667 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:03 am

Rainboom

Name: Rainboomstar
Clan: N/A
Mate: None
Family: Unknown
Looks: Black short-haired tabby tom with a red colored underbelly, red paws, red striped tail, red ears, Black and red wings, and he has scars over his back and his left eye.
Personality: Evil, Jealous, Not kind or friendly to any cat, A killer to ones who talk about him disrespectfully, Sharp keen eyed cat, Sharp hearing, He doesn't like starclan at all, Favorite cat is Brokenstar, Stalker, The best hunter in the world, Likes voles, Crush is on FireBlaze, Dislikes Baystar, He is rude, sly, sneaky, a Dark Forest Senior Warrior. Strongest one.
Powers: He has fire paws, and he has a stronger bite that will kill other cats in a second.
Other: N/A
History: Everything above
Theme Song: Discord

668 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:42 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
if he doesn't belong to a clan, why's he leader? or is he dead...?
also, unless you have your own Fireblaze, you can't have Fireblaze as a crush, as that is their forum name, not their name for this roleplay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

669 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:46 am

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
~Rainboom, I think you're a little confused about what this RP is about, this RP does not take place in the usual place with the usual Clans, it's about the survival of three different Clans in a completely different territory (Well more like four now) but I'm just letting you know, also, I get the reference in your name and it would have to be Rainstar for a leader.

670 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Exactly. Also, Rainboom, you can't have that power. It too... Powerful. And be sure to follow the code EXACTLY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

671 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:21 pm

Stormstar

SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader
~Well, honestly, Windslash has basically thunder claws now, I think Rainboom can keep the power as long as he dials it down a little

672 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
Stormy, do you have any other characters in this RP you can use to keep this RP going? Oh yeah... I literally just remembered. Ambertide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

673 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:18 am

Fireblaze

Yep. I didn't apply Fireblaze. Hm....But I'll try.

674 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:42 am

Fireblaze

Wait, do I have to make a character sheet??
Can I change my personality and stuff?

675 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:55 am

Artemis

Air Secondary
Air Secondary
Fireblaze. I know you are new but if you could please refrain from double posting and posting unnecessary posts? If you have questions on this topic could you please PM Jupiter. Your not in trouble I'm just letting you know some rules around you. In case you haven't read the site rules and regulation please visit these links--> Site Regulation Roleplaying Regulation 

If you have any questions referring to this post or any questions on the site at all please PM me or Cherrystar. Please do not reply to this post.

To answer you question, in order to play as Fireblaze in this topic you'd have to take a form provided to you in the topic reminder, or very first post, and enter all regular information, located in your bio, about Fireblaze into required fields of the topics form. If there are no required fields that are mentioned in your Official site Bio then just add in so you could fit the RPG. Hope this clears things up for ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
We only own our hell
And if you don’t know that by now
Then you don’t know me that well
All my life I’ve been so lonely
All in the name of being holy
Still, you’d like to think you know me
You keep buyin’ stars

~~~~~~
Gemini Powwa

I am The Knight of Space

676 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:08 am

Fireblaze

Name: Fireblaze

Clan: Echoclan

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Family: Clove (rouge; deceased)

Looks: A sleek, light orange Egyptian Mau with dark orange tiger stripes

Personality: Very protective of her sister, gets sensitive when people talk about Clove, hates people who brag, is afraid of stalkers, and hates being alone.

Special Abilities: Can breath fire (if warm enough, can reach to 150 degrees fahrenheit, it can reach one foot, she can hold it for 5 seconds, and she has scales on the inside of her mouth and throat) and she can turn her whole body into metal which makes her stronger, faster, lighter, and hard to hit (if focused and only for 10 mins or she could die)

Other: N/A

History: Was brought into the clan and was found on a moss bed outside the clan next to a dead cat. (Clove)

Theme song: Nightcore- My Sweetheart

Last edited by Fireblaze on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

677 Re: Stormclan's Rise on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:09 am

Jupiter

Water Secondary
Water Secondary
How hot can the fire get? How long can she hold it? How long can she stay metal? Are there any disadvantagds to both of these powers?
Also, you don't have to, but if you want you can add that she has scales lining the inside of her mouth and throat('cause if she didn't, that would be very damaging to her body) or you could add that they aren't fully grown meaning that she has to be careful how much fire she spirts. Also, is there anything that triggers the fire? Like, anger for example(in the Dragons In Our Midst books, that's how Billy's fire would get triggered(at first)). The triggering is mostly up to you.
          Just Outta Curiousity,
             ~Jupi

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum