Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Contractors Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
The Contractors Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Contractors

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Contractors Empty The Contractors Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:15 am

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Read the WHOLE post please

The contractors are all now in great danger. The Fusuko clan has began its hunt for the contractors. They want to absorb all of their abilities so they can become immortal. If they complete this job then...well we don't know what will happen then. The contractors are all companions and all live in a mansion council. The contractors work together to protect the world and each other, including the rare contractors. They can receive help from humans as well but its rare since the contractors are usually invisible to the human eye. Will the contractors be able to face these troubles? Or will all plans fail and be stripped of their powers?

The types of contractors

Fire Contractor- This type has the ability to control all fire types. (crimson fire, blue fire, etc.) They are immune to heat and have a summoning flame sword called, Yuni. This contractor is common.
Wind Contractor- This type can fly and control wind, using it as a weapon. When they summon wind spirits to their aid or use wind magic at all, their eyes turn to a brilliant blue. This type of contractor is common.
Lightning Contractor- Telling by the name they summon lighting and use it as a weapon. They use a spear called kentko to summon their lighting, if lost they are left defenseless. So they keep the spear under a seal, which connects it to them. These contractors are uncommon
Water Contractor- They control water. They gain water from the cloud, under earth and any other place were water is located. They can breath under water and enjoy the wetness. This type is uncommon, strangely.
Star Contractor- This Contractor has the ability to absorb power from the stars and moon. They use this energy as a weapon. They have a katana which is used to hold the energy absorbed and is called, Moana. This type is rare.
Ice Contractor- This contractor turns water into ice and uses ice magic (like elsa). They usually love the cold and are immune to frost effects. This type is rare.

Code:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Species (contractor or human)-
Type (if contractor)-
Looks-
Personality-
BF/GF/Crush (please label)-
Other-

Sheyenne:

To start we will have one of each Contractor if more join and there are no more contractor spots open, I will open three, to meet the persons need. This RPG is humans not cats

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

2The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:18 am

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Name- Ara
Age- 13
Gender- Fem
Species- Contractor
Type- Water
Looks-  
Ara:
Personality- Clever, Calm, Precise, Insightful, Risk-taking, Determined
BF/GF/Crush- N/A
Other- Stronger than she looks; has great skill with water; she has many other obtained abilities dealing with the water and its creatures

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

3The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Accepted! One or two more till we start.

4The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Mon May 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

I would like to join! This sounds fun!

Name- Sasha
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Species (contractor or human)- Human
Type (if contractor)- N/A
Looks- The Contractors RPImage12
Personality- Sassy and not afraid to speak her mind, clever and action-loving
BF/GF/Crush (please label)- N/A (Maybe later)
Other- Both her parents were killed by the Fusuko clan because they had info on potential contractors.  She is out seeking revenge on the Fusuko clan and during her quest for vengeance, meets the contractors. Any subject or comment related to her parents brings a torrent of anger and sorrow from her. She is always indignant when the fact that she is human is mentioned because she's been raised with high standards. She wishes that the contractors would accept her, even though she is human and feels the need to prove herself countless times.

Name- Brent
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Species (contractor or human)- Contractor
Type (if contractor)- Fire
Looks- The Contractors Animehotguy
Personality- Headstrong, stubborn, tends to act before thinking, quick to judge
BF/GF/Crush (please label)- N/A
Other- Sasha is his sister, but born without powers. She has yet to know this secret. Brent found out when their parents were killed.

5The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Mon May 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

~Accepted! We can start in early morning in the mansion.~

Sheyenne rose from her bed. She could see the sun rising over the horizon slowly. Small rays gleamed through the small opening of the window. There was no wind. Might be a nice day today... She rolled to the side then landed face first onto the wooden floor. She moaned a remained there waiting till someone would bust into her room to wake her up- the usual wake up routine- but without the face plant part. That's a first.

6The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Mon May 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

She flung the door open.

"Sheyenne! Wake up, sleepy-head!" Sasha called in a sing-song voice. "Breakfast is ready!"

She stopped, looking at Sheyenne --who was lying on the floor face-down-- curiously.

"Uh, Sheyenne?" Sasha said, one hand on her hip and rolled her eyes. "I said, 'Wake up'!"

She'd better not mention that I'm human and say that I "can't boss her around".  She narrowed her ruby-red eyes and frowned.

7The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Mon May 04, 2015 4:53 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Her head shot up from the sudden burst. "15 minutes...." She groaned and rolled under the bed. Never has she ever woken up directly. That's a flaw. She reached her hand out and dragged the cotton blanket under the bed with he, thus wrapping herself in a burrito.

8The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Mon May 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Really?" Sasha retorted. She left the question hanging in the air and headed downstairs.

The sweet scent of syrup and the fried smell of bacon reached her and she smiled.

"Ara? Are you down there?" she called.

9The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Mon May 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Ara sat back in a seat at the breakfast table. She had a glass of water in her hand and a whole buffet was set out on the table. Taking a sip, Ara closed her eyes then responded, "Yeah i'm here, and so is breakfast!" Now swirling the water around in the cup, Ara sighed. She was usually the one preparing the food. Though she enjoyed it, it did give her something to do in the morning.

10The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Mon May 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Sheyenne sighed and pulled her self from under the bed. No she wasn't the best sleeper. She head to the mirror to see her daily bed head. Her hair was all poofy and sticking out every where. Today was partly worse because of her never ending nightmare that has been going on for months. She sighed and picked up a sapphire encrusted comb, beginning to brush through the tangled mess.

Once her hair was brushed and straight. She stretched out and her hair became its natural length and style. No she never had to do her hair. All she ever did was bring a clump over her face to were it was covering her left eye. She set the comb down and walked down stairs calmly and quietly. She took a head count to see who was at the table. Ari, Sasha, and-me obviously- we are missing Brent. She thought to her self and looked at Sasha and Ari. She said very little around these two and Brent. All she ever spoke to was a stray cat that hangs outside. She politely sat down at the table and looked through the window to her right. Truly today will be nice.

11The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Mon May 04, 2015 9:05 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Dew droplets coated the grass like a shimmering, gossamer blanket. The air was crisp and fresh, the sky a grayish- pale blue color. His feet pounded over and over on the ground, the steady pace seeming to mirror his thumping heartbeat. Breath in, breath out- again and again, the same routine every morning. This seemed to open his mind and he could better concentrate on practicing his powers in the afternoon.

Finally, the large mansion loomed up ahead and the idea of breakfast on the horizon gave his feet wings as he sprinted up the path to the back door.

Breathless, he turned the doorknob, only to find it locked. He jiggled the knob and knocked on the door, but no one came. He cursed under his breath as he made a futile search in his pockets for the keys.

"Anyone? Ara? Sasha? Sheyenne?" He called, embarrassed to have to ask for a girl's help.

12The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Tue May 05, 2015 4:00 am

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Sheyenne heard one sound. It wasn't the dings of forks hitting the plates or the quiet clangs of the old heating system. She stood up and searched for the sound. Her hearing was keen along with her sight. She approached the back doors seeing Brent jiggling the door. Why was the jiggling soft and quieter than usual. By now he would be in. she thought and turned the locked. Hearing the click she turned the door knob, opened the door a crack and left the scene. She headed back to breakfast- not hungry, but she still sat where she was looking at her skull clip on her lap.

13The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Tue May 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Oh, Brent, there you are! Where were you?" Sasha asked.

"Morning run," Brent muttered, running a hand through his blond hair and sitting down at the table. "Got locked out."

"Haha," she teased. Her smile froze on her face and slowly melted away, her eyes wide.

"Guys, what was that?" Sasha asked. Brent got up from the table and went to check. "That sound, crackling, popping, it sounds like..."

"Fire!"

14The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Tue May 05, 2015 3:26 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Ara jumped up as someone called out "Fire!" Shaking her head, she quickly went to find the source of the flames. Seeing the fire spread too swiftly, Ara had no choice but to shoot out water everywhere. Glancing around, a bit hesitant to save the next room from burning up, water finally surged out from her mouth thanks to earlier's cup of water. The fire shrank in size, yet the embers kept on jumping around, continuously the fire spread. "Someone, help! It wont die down!"

15The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Tue May 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Brent!" Sasha called, her voice shaking as the fire leapt in sparking arcs around the room.

She sprinted out of the room in full speed and turned on the faucet. Water gushed from the tap as she ran to get a bucket.

Suddenly, the door slammed shut behind her and the lights flickered out. "Uhh, hello? Was that you, Ara? Brent?" Sasha said warily, feeling for the light switch.

A surge of relief flooded through her as the lights came back on. She was greeted by a terrifying sight and she shrieked, but her scream was cut off by a hand on her mouth and a blade at her throat.

"Wonderful to meet you again..."

16The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Tue May 05, 2015 4:25 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Sheyenne eyes dilated at a strange aria in the mansion. She jumped on the table and smashed through a window. Shards flew around her, some pierced her skin. Not now... Sprinting away made her seem like a coward. She didn't care. She hated fire. Just the warmth would burn her skin red and the smoke would give her an immediate asthma attack. She made it to the roof and sat there hugging her knees to her chest. Her head picked up when she heard a rough, hoarse voice. I figured... Hopefully everyone is aware.

17The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Tue May 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

He ran through the fire, ignoring the flames licking up the walls of the mansion as he passed the tap, water still trickling eerily from the faucet. Growling in frustration, he summoned Yuni, his flame sword and prowled the area.

"I know you're there! Come out!" He shouted, gripping the sword tighter.

A low laugh resonated and echoed through the room over the roaring fire. "Very clever, but you can't hurt me. Because I have your sister."

A image in the flames appeared, showing Sasha struggling against several men clad in black.

"Karawan." He hissed angrily. "Let her go."

Karawan's pale, menacing face with high cheekbones, slitted eyes that were completely black, a cruel and bitter mouth twisted into a triumphant smile as he stood over two dead bodies. Mother and Father lay crumpled and broken, slumped on the ground as Karawan held the deadly weapon that had brought the end for them.

Crimson liquid stained the grass red, dark clouds against the equally dark sky, the moon's dull light filtered through the clouds and illuminated Karawan's face. I ran. I didn't try to fight, I ran.

Grief and shame washed over him, followed by a burst of rage. Roaring in fury, he slashed the image with Yuni and it dissolved into ashes.

Brent dropped to his knees, buried his face in his hands, and let the flames engulf everything around him.

18The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Wed May 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Giving up on extinguishing the flames, Ara ignored the voices still floating around the burning mansion. Everyone had ran off to wherever and didnt even try to put out the fire. Cursing under her breath, Ara cautiously passed through the mansion with blazes at her heels. Fire didnt affect her due to her water powers, which surely helped in cases such as these, therefore she continued searching around the place for any of her friends. "Dang-it! If only we each stayed together! Idiots! This is how people die!" Ara muttered in anger while dowsing flames in the path she was heading towards.
Glancing around, she spotted a figure, just up ahead, engulfed in flames. "Hey! Is that you, Brent? Are you alright?" Hurrying towards the figure, Ara started to feel dehydrated. All the heat around her seemed to dry her up, though that didnt stop her from reaching Brent.

19The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Wed May 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Sheyenne crawled down to the window. She sat on the thin ledges on the side of the window. She balanced on her toes and peeked over. Through the small space she was given to look through she noted a silhouette figure holding Sasha. I can't let whatever that is kill my friends. she was obviously frightened. She remember the shadows that killed her parents and tried to kill her. She squinted her eyes. 'Oh if you can hear me Ara, Brent, there is a shadow thing here and I am right behind it. It hasn't noticed me though. I haven't any plan beside breaking the window and jumping on its back, and freezing the hand and knife. Hopefully you guys can aid me in some way during this attack.' She-like most other contractors- used telepathy hoping that they received the message. She sat on the ledge away from the window hidden till a response.

20The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Wed May 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

'Oh if you can hear me Ara, Brent, there is a shadow thing here and I am right behind it. It hasn't noticed me though. I haven't any plan beside breaking the window and jumping on its back, and freezing the hand and knife. Hopefully you guys can aid me in some way during this attack.'

Sheyenne's voice echoed through his head. Where are you? Does he have Sasha? Brent demanded immediately.

He didn't wait for a response and leaped through the flames and out the window.

21The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Thu May 07, 2015 4:29 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

After listening to Sheyenne through telepathy, Ara witnessed Brent jump out the window. Astonished as to why he would do such a thing, she shook her head of the thought and decided to search elsewhere. Rushing away from the flames leaping up behind her, Ara reluctantly moved onward and extinguished the embers ahead. Though she hadnt the slightest clue that she head right towards where Sasha was being held captive.

22The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Thu May 07, 2015 9:18 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Sasha struggled violently against the black-clad man gripping her wrists against the small of her back. "Let me go." she spat angrily. "You can't keep me here forever. My friends will come for me."

He chuckled and stepped forward, a pale, cruel face emerging from the shadows. "Exactly my point. Bait."

"Karawan." she hissed. As he stepped forward, the man behind me raised one hand in a salute.

With lightning fast speed, Sasha ripped her hand from his grasp and swung a fist at his jaw. The man staggered backwards and she swung again, causing him to tumble to the ground with a loud "Oof!".

Sasha leaned down and quickly pulled a sharp, silver dagger from the sole of her boot. "I. Will. Not. Be. Bait." she said through gritted teeth, clenching her jaw so tightly it hurt.

"Get her." Karawan flicked his wrist and three men clad in black jumped her. She screamed and jabbed her dagger upwards, gasping as thick crimson liquid gushed down on her. Sasha spun around and slashed one man's forearm and the other's cheek.

Unknowingly, a shadowy figure watched helplessly from the window, staring intently at the fight and hoping against hope...

23The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Fri May 08, 2015 5:08 am

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Sheyenne saw the scene. She gritted her teeth the busted through the window. More shards scraped at her flesh, leaving scars and cuts. She rolled onto the floor then came to Sasha. She jumped to her feet and summoned her weapon, the legendary ice whip. Well it was only legendary to those of ice contracts.

"Get my back! I don't want to hit you with the whip and I need protection from behind." She ordered Sasha. She could already tell that there was a wisp of blue and white emitting from the corner of her left eye and from the accessories in her hair. She began the lash the whip around, sending shards of ice flying towards the shadows and cutting through some flesh of the black clad men. Hurry up! Stop and listen for strange sounds and head in that direction! I truly don't now where we are though. she shouted through telepathy.

24The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Fri May 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Cherrystar

Cherrystar
Admin
RiverClan Leader

AdminRiverClan Leader

Ara made her way right to the door of the room where her friends were in. Feeling exhausted from the heat drying her up, Ara made no attempt to open the door. She fell to her knees, deciding it would be best if she were to help from the outside. Gathering the last amounts of energy in her, water formed at her hands and it was carried inside the room. She could just imagine the water that swelled up on the other side. Perhaps the others would realize what to do with the water, or so she hoped as she couldnt get enough energy to telepathically communicate with them.

25The Contractors Empty Re: The Contractors Fri May 08, 2015 8:24 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Brent heard the message and hurriedly filled a bucket of water, hopefully when Ara came she could help. As he ran, the water sloshed in the bucket, soaking his shirt and hissing as it landed on the embers.

"Ara! I have water!" Brent shouted over the roar of the fire. "Ara, are you okay?"

He saw a small figure on their knees in front of a door. "Ara, is that you? Where are Sasha and Sheyenne?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum