Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Snowstar - Page 2 Pokeball_kitty_gif

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Creator
Welcome!
We enjoy new members and are always happy for some new roleplayers. WCC (Warrior Cats Creator) is full of fun things to do. There is a game section, a roleplay section, a Non-Warrior Cat Related section, a New Here? Section, and a Help! Section. Interested? All you have to do is register. Please, only warrior or tribe names unless you want to join BloodClan or be a Rogue/Loner/Kittypet. If you need help, always feel free to ask an Admin. If they aren't available then ask a Mod. Don't forget to tell your friends about this Site!
Hope To See You Around~ The Admins: Echostar, Cherrystar, and FawnStar.
Snowstar - Page 2 Pokeball_kitty_gif
Warrior Cats Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the warrior cat that you always wanted to be in this fun forum! Anybody is welcome to join!

Invite your friends, family, acquaintances, pets, neighbors, your gov. district officials, or anybody who loves Warrior Cats! This forum accepts all who are dedicated! So please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help us get more members! Very Happy
Join the Roleplay "WCZ Official RP" It will be fun!
Ask for any open rank in your clan! You'll most likely get it right away or battle for it depending on who else wants it!
Bored? Then read "Adder In The Grass" or "Sun & Moon" both written by Speckleleaf!
Post in the Game Section! Add on to a game or create your own.
Want a mate? Post in Find Your Mate to find one!
Wanna join a clan? Go to the bottom of the home page. Click on the clan you want to join. Ask to be put in it and you will be!
Be sure to join "Stormclan's Rise" RP!

Latest topics

» Hello everyone I’m new!
by Cherrystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am

» more active
by Cherrystar Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

» Hi!
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

» Urgent help needed
by Sandtail Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

» Hello! I am FireWhisker!
by Windstripe Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by FireWhisker Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

» I need a mate!
by FireWhisker Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

» What FireWhisker looks like and his bio.
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:04 pm

» ummmm... hello?
by FireWhisker Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

» WCZ (Renewed-Official)
by Windstripe Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Others Affiliate:
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

ROA

LWC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowstar

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Snowstar Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:57 pm

Echostar

Echostar
Main Admin
ThunderClan Leader

Main AdminThunderClan Leader

First topic message reminder :

The leader of ThunderClan Fernstar, has just died. She died three seconds after her deputy. All she says before she dies is "The next leader will be Snow..."
The problem is that there are two cats who's name starts in Snow. To join, fill out the form below. Ask me if you would like to be one of the "Snow cats" 

Code:
NAME-
GENDER/LOOKS-
AGE-
RANK-
PERSONALITY-
OTHER-
IS A SNOW CAT?-

I will post mine soon.

https://warriorcatcreater.forumotion.com

26Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Echostar

Main Admin
ThunderClan Leader

"So, Snowflower, do you think that Fernstar thought you would be the next leader when she died?" Mistpool sighed, the last thing their previous leader had said was who the leader would be. But... she had died before she had finished speaking. All they had heard was "The next leader will be Snow..." And died. "You know, Snowfall seems to think it might be her..."

27Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Brightmoss

ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

"Well I really haven't thought of it that way, I guess maybe I can be it.." Snowflower sighed at the thought of all the rush of finding it out.

28Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Echostar

Echostar
Main Admin
ThunderClan Leader

Mistpool yawned and began grooming her self. She had just finished the squirrel.

29Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

NAME- Tallpaw
GENDER/LOOKS-
Tallpaw:
AGE- 10 moons
RANK- warrior apprentice
PERSONALITY- Funny, Clumsy, Carefree and brave
OTHER- N/A
IS A SNOW CAT?- nope

http://evethephantomwolf.deviantart.com

30Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Echostar

Echostar
Main Admin
ThunderClan Leader

Accepted. Thanks for making another character.

31Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:09 am

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

~can I get a mentor for tallpaw?~

Tallpaw yawned quietly. He stood up from his nest and stretched out. Tallpaw left the apprentice den and walked out into the dull sunlight. He walked towards the elders den and looked inside. He sighed remembering the elders usually are out wandering at this time. Tallpaw turned away and went to bask on sunning rocks.

32Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:18 am

Echostar

Echostar
Main Admin
ThunderClan Leader

~I could be Tallpaw's mentor.~

33Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Sat May 02, 2015 7:52 am

Fawnstar

Fawnstar
Admin
ShadowClan Leader

AdminShadowClan Leader

Tallpaw lied down quietly on the rocks. I wonder what Mistpool has in store for training... He raised his head and looked over his shoulder. He scan for his mentor but so far didn't see her. Where is she? or am I blind as a mouse?

34Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Sun May 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

I wonder if either me or Snowflower would be the next leader. Snowflower would be a nice choice; she's clever and gentle, but if it wasn't her, maybe...

Snowfall licked one pure white paw and pulled it over her ears. She saw Mistpool and padded over to her. "Hi, Mistpool. I was wondering if you wanted to take a border patrol out with me." she mewed.

35Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Mon May 04, 2015 3:07 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Snowflower yawned wanting to do something so bad but decided rest was good for her health right now knowing that she patrols the camp all night, ready if anything happen'd. So she just grabbed a mouse ate it and then walked to her nest, but still she had one eye open so she could know if anything bad will happen she'd be there to help.

36Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Mon May 04, 2015 3:17 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Snowfall decided to go on a solo hunting patrol. She began to go to the deputy to receive permission, then stopped, realizing with a pang of sorrow that both their deputy and leader were dead. How would the clan go on without a leader?

She ignored the feeling of pain and padded outside, her spirits rising as the musky scent of mouse floated on the breeze.

37Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Thu May 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Echostar

Echostar
Main Admin
ThunderClan Leader

Mistpool walked towards her den. She was exhausted. I wonder who the next leader will be? She thought, then decided that the clan couldn't stay without a leader. She walked up to high rock, took a deep breath and said, " All cats old enough to catch your own prey, gather below high rock." She paused. " We need a new leader." Then she stepped down from high rock.

38Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Fri May 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

As she returned from her hunt with a plump mouse hanging from her jaws, Mistpool called a Clan Meeting. Snowfall hurriedly dropped the mouse on the fresh-kill pile and sat at the base of the Highrock.

She groomed herself with long, steady strokes and pulled a paw over her ears, too. She perked up when Mistpool said, "We need a new leader."

Snowfall leaped onto the rock. "Our last leader, sadly, died without appointing a deputy and only said 'Snow'..."

She took a deep breath and swallowed her pride, claws digging into the loose gravel at the top of the Highrock.. "I think Snowflower would make an excellent leader." she mewed, her words almost choked out. Why is it so hard to give up something up? Maybe Starclan will show something...

====================================================================================

Could I add another character?

Name- Moonpelt
Gender/Looks- Tom: Snowstar - Page 2 070113-SunshineEyes1
Age- 21 moons
Rank- Medicine Cat
Personality- Gentle, understanding, helpful, loyal, always for the better good
Other- Very close to Fernstar
Is a Snow Cat?- No

39Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Fri May 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

(sorry I don't know how to do the thing that shows I'm thinking so I'm just gonna say that she was thinking it.)

Snowflower suddenly woke up from sleep as soon as she herd her name called. She raced to the highrock in alarm. What in the name of Starclan could be happening did I do something- (she thought that) She froze as she saw Snowfall at the highrock, oh no it must be about the leader.... I don't know if I can take being the leader, all the responabilitys... (she thought)

40Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Sat May 09, 2015 10:08 am

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

(You have to italicize the words, so you hold down *ctrl on your keyboard and then press the letter i)
(P.S. Is Moonpelt accepted yet?)

Snowfall leaped down from the Highrock, emotions swirling through her like grief, anger, helplessness, jealousy... but she pushed them all down and replaced them with generosity.

Snowflower, Snowflower, is she really a better leader? Or should we look for a sign from Starclan?

41Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Sun May 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Birdsong

Birdsong
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

I really like this rp!!! You guys are great at it its fun to read this one! ( sorry I had to )

42Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Sun May 10, 2015 2:01 pm

Brightmoss

Brightmoss
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

( That's not working Sageleaf so I'm gonna do what I did last time )

Snowflower jumped onto Highrock with no fear and said " No I can not be the leader even though I would do anything for my clan, I can not be leader. It is not meant to be. Snowfall would be the best cat to lead this clan. I have... faith in her...." Snowflower jumped off of Highrock and looked at her paws.

I can not belive I just said that but I know Snowfall can do it ( she thought )

43Snowstar - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowstar Mon May 11, 2015 3:55 pm

Sageleaf

Sageleaf
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Moonpelt watched the two she-cats calmly, then flinched as a drop of rain landed on his shoulder. He looked up and another landed on his muzzle.

This isn't rain.... it's snow! A sign from Starclan. Could it be...?

(Brightmoss, you can also do this. At the beginning of your "thought" type [i.]
At the end of your thought, type [/i.] It should work. Just type it without the periods.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum